Emoji Lottery Rules
Last updated: 4th November 2018
Nobody likes rules, but to keep this thing fun, fair and free, here are a few simple rules of play:
• Players must be over the age of 16.
• Players should enter only once, with one valid email address.
We don’t want to ban anyone, but ignoring the above rules may result in your entry becoming invalid. In the case that we suspect a breach of any of our rules, we reserve the right to withhold prizes.
• Free Emoji Lottery is open to players all over the worldwide 🌎.
Prize money will be paid via PayPal in you home currency.
• Draws take place each day at 7pm GMT.
• From the time of the draw, the winner has until 6:59pm GMT the next day to claim their prize via the website.
Winning claims are only valid if you’ve registered at least 24 hours before that draw!
• Although a reminder email (and push notifications, if you have chosen to receive them) will be sent out after each draw, things can go a bit funny sometimes.
We are not liable should the email be filtered as spam by your email client or fails to deliver completely – It is your responsibility to check if you’re a winner.
• You need to match all five emojis to win, however, the free Emoji Lottery works like a raffle – there will always be a winner, guaranteed.
• Unclaimed prizes rollover to the next draw, increasing the jackpot.
If more than one person matches all five emojis and claims the prize, it will be divided equally between the winners.
• Cash prizes are paid via PayPal.
While we endeavour to pay out the next day, in rare circumstances, payment may take up to five working days.
❤️ Thank you for playing by the rules.
Love from Matt, James & Lewis – Team Emoji Lottery